RESIDENTIAL House Washing
Typically, a cleaning solution for residential house washing will include Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach) and a surfactant or foaming agent. Sodium Hypochlorite is very safe and effective when used properly. It is used in the treatment of drinking water, to disinfect swimming pools and many other sanitary applications. By the time the cleaning solution is mixed with water and applied to the surface of the house, the bleach content is just a tad more than a swimming pools normal operating level.
When the foamy mixture is applied to the exterior of the home, the bleach dissolves any mold, mildew or algae. Dust, dirt, spider webs, and other debris are suspended in this foamy mixture which allows the debris to be rinsed away easily with a low pressure water stream.
SOFT WASHING BENEFITS:
- LOW PRESSURE REDUCES CHANCES FOR DAMAGE AND WATER PENETRATION INTO THE STRUCTURE.
- A CLEANER END PRODUCT DUE TO THE CLEANING AGENTS.
- COST EFFICIANCY-REDUCED LABOR AND SETUP TIMES BY ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR LADDERS OR SCAFFOLDING.
- ALGAE, MILDEW AND MOLD ARE KILLED AT A MOLECULAR LEVEL, WHICH ALLOWS THE HOME TO STAY CLEANER LONGER.
- THE STRUCTURES EXTERIOR IS DISINFECTED AS WELL AS CLEANED.
- REQUIRES LESS WATER THAN CLEANING WITH HIGH PRESSURE.